The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), gives residents of the state of California the right to prevent businesses from selling their personal information.
We at Implied Intelligence collect business-related data from company homepages and social media sites. This can include information on business owners, executives, external experts and other persons that might appear in conjunction with a business role. This information is compiled by Implied Intelligence and is used to build up a database of business-related information.
We support the CCPA by allowing California residents to opt out of any sale of their personal information. If you would like to record your preference that Implied Intelligence not sell your data in the future, please click here
To learn what personal information Implied Intelligence collects and how we use it, visit https://www.implied-intelligence.com/privacy-policy/
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 also known as the “Shine the Light” law permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please click here
Making CCPA Data Subject Rights Request
Starting January 1, 2020, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the CCPA) residents of the state of California have the following rights:
Right to Know and Right to Access
You have the “Right to Know” or the “Right to Access Information About Collection, Disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information” over the past 12 months. Refer to the additional details below. To make such a request, please click here: https://www.implied-intelligence.com/contact-us/. The information you provide will only be used to fulfill your CCPA request.
The “Right to Know” or the “Right to Information About Collection, Disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information” gives you the right to request the following information:
- Categories of personal information Implied Intelligence has collected about you;
- Categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- Categories of your personal information that Implied Intelligence sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information that Implied Intelligence has about you
Right to Deletion You have the Right to Deletion of information you have shared with us, subject to certain exceptions. Refer to the additional details on these exceptions below. To make such a request, please click here. The information you provide will only be used to fulfill your CCPA request. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Opt Out You have the Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information, unless such personal information was collected from a government source.
- Please send a request here to opt out of marketing. The information you provide will only be used to fulfill your CCPA request.
Right Not to be Discriminated Against
You also have a Right Not to be Discriminated Against for exercising your CCPA rights. You do not need to request this right, this a is a right we will always give you in regard to any CCPA rights request.
Making CCPA Requests Over the Phone
If you would like to exercise your CCPA rights over the phone, please call us at 1-303 570-6935 and clearly state that you are a resident of the state of California and wish to exercise your CCPA rights. We will ask for additional information to verify your identity.
An authorized agent may make a CCPA request on your behalf. The authorized agent will need to provide the information necessary to confirm your identity, as well as written and signed permission to act on your behalf. An “authorized agent” must also be a natural person or business registered with the Secretary of State in California.
We reserve the right to use a third party to verify your identity and this third party may require additional information for verification purposes. The data you provide will only be used to fulfill your CCPA request.
Please see below for the categories of personal information about California consumers that we have collected, sold and disclosed for a business purpose over the past 12 months.
Data Collected Within the Past 12 Months
Implied Intelligence has collected, sold and disclosed for a business purpose the following data points:
- real name
- postal address
- phone number
- employment information (job title, employer, employment history)
- marital status
- records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
We do not collect biometric data, Internet or other similar network activity, Sensory data or Physical Location.